Sunday 7 August 2011

Wowzers


Yeah... I know that I wrote that I was going to be better at blogging, but here I sit a year and a half later and not a blog in sight. The plan is to get that sorted out, fill in the blanks from the past while, but it is going to take some time to get it done! Looks like February 2010 - May 2011 is going to be a photo blog, very similar to 2009's blog. It's a bit of a cop out, but it would take the best part of a year to write about everything that happened the past year and a half, but I will give a brief summery. I did indeed head home to Orkney in January to recuperate from whatever was causing my dizzy spells, I will just say that now I am probably at about 80% of full health, which is 75% better than I felt at my worst, so I am happy with how things are going there. I was able to spend large amounts of time with my family, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that surrounded me. I also had a wonderful trip back to Cochabamba with my parents and sister. It's great having them understand my love of the place that I am actually back living in for the moment. My sister loved it so much that she is coming out to stay for 3 months later this year!

Anyhoo, here's a bunch of photos of what went down the past year and a half....

March '10 - I got to see my nephew for the first time in a year.

May'10 - Hanging out on my favourite pier in the world.

May'10 - Being made laugh so hard by Bill Bailey that I couldn't talk for 3 days.

June'10 - At the beach with Pete and Leon

July'10 - My beautiful nieces, tongue out and nose picking. Love this pic!

July'10 - Gorgeous niece :)

Aug'10 - such a big boy now!

Aug'10 - My little snuggle bug.

Aug'10 - Stromness looking as beautiful as ever.

Sep'10 - Oct'10 - Bolivia trip

Bolivia Trip Cont. - La Paz

Bolivia Cont. -Ma and Pa in Copacabana

Bolivia Trip - Best t-shirt ever!

Bolivia Trip - View from the Lake Titicaca

OHH Pantipampa Trip

Beautiful girls of Pantipampa

Mizque'10 - Nope, this is NOT Honey Meade... this is basically lighter fluid!


Nov'10 - Graveyard sunset


Dec'10 - being chased by a bull! Scary stuff!

Dec'10 - Snowy scenes.

Dec'10 - Newton Faulkner Concert

Dec'10 - Merry Christmas!

Christmas '10 - Leon running in for his presents. SO CUTE!

Jan'11 - Winter sunset

Feb'11 - Leon looking gorgeous, as per usual!

Feb'11 - Visiting James and the kids.

March'11 - Spring snow.

March'11 - Mumford and Sons concert in StMagnus Cathedral. Best concert ever.

March'11 - Concert venue. Just beautiful!

April'11- Standing Stones view.

April'11 - Birsay

April'11 - Jon Fratelli Concert

May'11 - More and more gorgeous every day!

May'11 - Daddy and his wee boy.

May'11 - Sibling reunion. First time in 6 years that we were all together :)

May'11 - Susan's visit to Orkney

So that is a VERY short version of the past year and a half. I could have added a million other pics, but that would be a few too many!! Within the next few days I am going to write about my trip to the US and then about my first week back in Bolivia. So much to write about!!










No comments:

Post a Comment